The objective of this workshop is to:
• Learn about opportunities, challenges and practices of innovative organisations
• Discuss how to transition to circular economy business models and policies in three focus sectors
Participants have the opportunity to:
• Network with business representatives interested in Circular Economy;
• Learn about successful circular business models from others;
• Get to know practice-oriented tools to innovate your own circular business models;
• Learn about relevant Circular Economy policy initiatives.
The conference is organised by R2π: – transition from linear 2 circular, an EU Horizon 2020 project that enables organisations and their value chains to innovate towards more viable, sustainable and competitive economic models. The project examines how to transition to Circular Economy Business Models (CEBM), by focusing on the enablers and barriers of both the market and policy-making.